Spending your summer or semester with Encore Live could be your opportunity to jumpstart an amazing career. We hire student interns across all departments, and we give interns ownership and hands-on experience over big projects from day one.
Through our selective interview process, we look for students who are gritty, selfless problem-solvers. Our interns are paired with a mentor and assigned by department where they will get the opportunity to interact with clients, participate in planning meetings, develop budgets, research design trends, and work with our trusted vendor partners on a daily basis. If you enjoy a fast-paced and continually evolving work environment, where each day is different from the next, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Site Visits – Research and take part in the venue selection process for large-scale conferences or corporate experiences. Learn about vetting various venues, rate negotiation, and contract management.
- Vendor Field Trips – Interns are offered the opportunity to spend a half day on-site learning from our vendor partners and seeing behind the scenes into their studios, fabrication facilities, and warehouses.
- On-Site Event Experience – Whenever possible, interns will be invited to work alongside full-time team members at events where they will gain real world experience, customer service skills, problem solving, and get to shadow full-time industry experts.
EL 101 Sessions
Encore Live hosts bi-weekly training sessions where company leaders present on a wide range of applicable topics and provide insights into their field of expertise. Examples of some of these presentations include:
- Growing a Business
- Delivering the Encore Live Difference (ELD)
- Registration Sites & Travel Booking
- Marketing & Design Magic
- Selling the Experience
- Operations & Workflow
- Site Selection / Hotels
- Professional Communication
- Time Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Salesforce: It’s Basically Just a Funnel
Available Internship Positions — Fall 2019
Spring 2020 opportunities will be posted November 2019. Please check back then.
- Executive Team/Human Resources Intern
- Event Coordination Intern
- Marketing Intern
- CONVRG Intern
Internships are available to enrolled college students only. If you are inquiring about full-time employment opportunities, please reach out to our Chief of Staff, Lauren Bell, at email@example.com.